Monday 18 November 2013

Cover - Wayward Daughter -- All I Want


This beautiful cover by Wayward Daughter popped up on my subscription feed recently, and I was not surprised in the slightest when I was once again taken aback by Lydia McAllister and Becky East by their take on the Kodaline hit - All I Want.

I have been a fan of the duo from London for a while. They began by uploading covers on YouTube two years ago, and soon became very popular, they then started to write original songs and to play small venues, which lead them to support McFly on their Easter tour.  An EP is on the horizon - "How Long Will You Wander?", I personally am very excited to see what they have come up with, and excited to see their further successes in the future.

I highly recommend checking out their YouTube channel for more fab covers: http://m.youtube.com/user/LydiaEvangeline
Website: www.waywarddaughterband.com
Original Songs:www.waywarddaughterband.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment