Friday 15 November 2013

The Start of The Headphone Generation

At the age of 17, I've spent the majority of my teenage years with a pair of headphones in my ears. I am part of a generation where discovering and downloading music has been made increasingly easy through the internet and the development of new websites and programmes. I can spend hours on end browsing new music on YouTube, Spotify and Soundcloud. 

I have created The Headphone Generation as my own source for sharing the latest and my favourite indie music, as well as upcoming gigs, new album and EP releases as well as sharing the slightly lesser known websites and sources of music. At the moment, The Headphone Generation is a small project that I'll use to channel the music that I love, but I would love to see it grow and benefit other music lovers.

To help this, I have created accounts on Twitter and Instagram, which although are pretty empty due the fact they're brand new, I would appreciate it if you were to follow this blog, and The Headphone Generation through other applications:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheHeadphoneGen (@TheHeadphoneGen)
Instgram: @TheHeadphoneGeneration

No comments:

Post a Comment